United Foods Company will be recruited for the post of Purchase Manager. Those interested can apply for this position.
We provide the current job information. This includes jobs that are available, companies who offer these jobs, salary ranges, and other relevant information. You can search for specific types of jobs or browse the job listings.
Work Hunger provides career/job information and resources for all. United Foods Company is one of them, where you can apply for the above-mentioned posts of Purchase Manager. To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job circular post contains information about the vacancies in the government and private sectors. This is a very useful post for people who are looking for jobs in the United Foods Company of Purchase Manager position. Techbuz info.
The companies have their own website where they publish these vacancy details. Their email address is email@example.com.
Job Circular Posting is a job post that contains detailed information on employee recruitment in United Foods Company This document is used by employers to advertise their vacant positions as Purchase Manager. In this document, the employer provides details about the position, including the salary, working hours, duties, qualifications, etc.
United Foods Company will be recruited for the post of Purchase Manager
Job Title: Manager – Purchase
Reporting to: Senior HOD – Operations
Department: Operations Department (Factory & Supply Chain)
Job Purpose: Responsible for overseeing and managing the procurement and vendor management functions of the assigned categories of RM/PM/Consumables/Capital Goods/Projects Procurement.
Internal: Operations & support dept.
External: Suppliers, vendors
- Coordinates and evaluates the different activities of Purchasing and recommends action and controls to ensure efficiency
- Negotiate and follow up with vendors on the best deal
- Communicate with the finance department on budgets, quantity, etc.
- Local purchase of raw materials, for auto workshops, mechanical dept, packaging material, chemicals, and other RM
- Collect requirements from respective departments
- For all oil-related purchases:
- Prepare stock re-order sheet on a daily basis
- Liaise with multiple suppliers to check availability
- Make a contract with purchase specifications
- Coordinate with logistics team to arrange for the pickup of material from port
- Recommend the purchase of materials, supplies & services to the most economical vendors
- Ensure selection of prospective vendors based on the following category and requirements like ISO Quality Certifications, endorsement, customer references list, product range specification, vendor market positioning, and reputation
- Ensure vendor performance criteria and parameters are met before purchases are made
- Maintains a list of approved vendors and monitors price changes
- Minimize purchase costs and maintain within overall procurement budget
- Explores markets for alternative sources of materials & supplies which may reduce cost and improve the quality of products
- Evaluate comparison reports of all quotations received from a different vendor for the price, terms of payments, product specification, and product warranty in order to determine the preferred vendors
- Regular updates and reports to Senior HOD – Operations on the value of procured/purchase items and vendor details
- Regularly meet Senior HOD – Operations and keep him appraised of the purchase and the vendor management functions
- Coordinate with other departments on their requirements and select the best quality and most effective solution
Education and Experience
- MBA or University Degree
- 8-10 years of experience in the food & beverages industry with 2-3 years as purchase manager in FMCG companies within manufacturing setup.
- Understanding of Purchasing Activities, Logistics ad Shipment, Importation and Exportation, Customs and Taxation, and Bidding and Awards (supply chain value chain)
- Fluent in English, Arabic is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal/ negotiation skills for vendor management