Name: Your Name
Date of Birth: Your Birthday
• Testing and Commissioning Engineer at Al Mashriq Trading & Contracting Company – AMC (Approved from Saudi Electricity Company – SEC)
(December 2017 – Present)
Testing and Commissioning of Madinah East – 380/110/33KV BSP Substation, Ummal 3 – Dammam – 115/13.8KV Substation and Housing Development – East Dammam – 115/13.8KV Substation.
– Testing of Simple Relays, CTs, VTs, CBS, ESs, MCBs, Meters, Auxiliary Relays, and Timers of the 13.8KV and 33KV Switchgears, 110KV and 115KV GIS, ACDB, and DCDB. (ABB, Siemens, AlFanar, Hyundai, Alstom, GE)
– Performing the Functional tests, Primary and Secondary injections, Sensitivity and Stability tests, Cable tests, and Earthing Resistance tests.
• Project Engineer at Al Mashriq Trading & Contracting Company – AMC (June 2017 – December 2017)
Upgrade of 4.16KV Motor Control Gears (MCCs) at Berri Gas Plant – Saudi ARAMCO
– Design and material review as per Saudi Aramco Materials System Specification (SAMSS) and Saudi Aramco Engineering Standard (SAES) of NMR packages (601, 602, and 603) in association with the design office (KBR-AMCDE – Saudi Aramco’s GES+) and the panel builder factory (Arabian Point Eight Power Co. Ltd. – APEP).
– Attending the weekly meetings with Saudi Aramco, KBR-AMCDE, and APEP representatives to discuss the project status and making site visits to assure that everything is being executed as per the design.
– Preparing Saudi Aramco Documents such as Inspection Assignment Packages (IAPs) and Material Requisition Packages (MRS).
– Making of the purchase requisitions (PRs) required as per the design through the ERP system of Al Mashariq Company (AMC).
Finishing the punch list of Jubail Commercial Port Electrical Upgrade project and Construction of Distribution Networks in Ras Al Khair Sea Port project.
Pricing many Saudi ARAMCO projects.
• Electrical and Fire Fighting Design Engineer at Jamal Abdul-Gader Mera Design Office for Engineering Consultations. (Mecca, Saudi Arabia)
(August 2016 – June 2017)
– Primary load estimation for area-based facilities according to NEC and Saudi Electrical Code.
– Design of indoor and outdoor lighting systems, power, circuit breakers, panel boards, cables, cable channels, earthing systems, lighting systems, CCTV systems, fire alarm systems, sound systems, T.V systems, telephone systems, and data systems according to NEC and Saudi Electrical Code.
– Sizing and selection of transformers and generators.
– Design of firefighting systems according to NFPA.
• Electrical Engineer at Abdullah Nasser Al-Mousa Est. for Trading & Contracting.
(Construction of 9 Reverse osmosis water plants at Rafha, Saudi Arabia) (33 Million SAR worth of project) (October 2015 – July 2016)
– Design and execution and material estimation of indoor and outdoor lighting systems, power, circuit breakers, panel boards, cables, cable channels, earthing system, fire alarm conventional system.
– Making of the As-Built drawings as needed.
– Estimation of the finished electrical works in order to make the monthly statement.
• Electrical Design Engineer at Energy Transform Company and Archi-graph Consultancy. (Zahraa El-Ma’adi, Cairo, Egypt)
(September 2014 – April 2015)
– Design electrical systems for facilities, solar systems, and UPS systems.
• B.Sc. of Electrical Power and Machines Engineering, Al-Shorouk Academy. Graduation Year: 2014.
• Arabic: Native Language Excellent ( Speaking – Reading – Writing )
• English: Foreign Language Excellent ( Reading – Writing – Speaking )
Qualifications and Skills
• Planning and Cost Control using Primavera and Earned Value Management. (Very Good)
• Six Sigma Green Belt skills. (Excellent)
• Protection systems design and review. (Very Good)
• ETAP. (Very Good)
• AutoCAD software. (Excellent)
• Design and execution of classic control systems. (Excellent)
• SIEMENS S7-200 PLC. (Good)
• Elite firefighting software. (Excellent)
• Microsoft Office. (Excellent)
• ERP systems. (Excellent)
• Electrical protection systems.
• Planning Using Primavera.
• Cost Control Using Earned Value Management (EVM).
• Electrical power engineering course at EGYCET.
• Design and execution of classic control systems at DON BOSCO institute.
• Design and simulation of SIEMENS S7-200 PLC systems at DON BOSCO institute.
• The building of general authority for fish resources development (GAFRD). (2014)
• Cairo metro. (2011)