My desire is to work with a company, which can help me to grow professionally, along with the growth of the company. I wish to work in a competitive environment that gives me new challenges to overcome and new frontiers to explore.
Preference in the field
- A professional AutoCAD Operator.
- Assistant Architect Engineer.
- Responsible for working Plans, Sections, Elevations& Detailing for Different Multistoried Residential & Commercial Buildings.
- Coordinates with engineers and architectures all aspects to match the quality required in the project.
2. Autodesk Revit
4. Map info
5. Adobe Photoshop
6. Microsoft Word
7. Microsoft Excel
8. Microsoft PowerPoint
10. Web Development
12. Total Station Leica
13. Level Mach Leica
14. Centreline Marking
Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer from Hazara college of Technology, Abbottabad, Pakistan. In the year 2009.
SSE (Secondary School Examination) was cleared in the year 2006 from Iqra Academy Abbottabad NWFP Pakistan.
Experience in the Field
- Worked with Eng. / ABDULLAH NGHEMESH AL AHMDY Consultant Engineer for 3 years from 2010 to 2013.
- Worked Part-time with MARWAN NOOR SAEED Consultant Engineer as a Draftsman for 1 year.
- Worked with ABDUL AZIZ AL AHMADY Consultant Engineer as a Draftsman for 3 years from 2013 to 2016.
- Worked with FAN ALMEMAAR Consultant Engineer as a Draftsman from 2016 to 2017 as associate eng 1 year.
- Worked with SAUDI CONSTRUCTIONEERS ltd (SCO) KAFD project Riyadh for 1 year & 5 months from 2017 to 2018.
- Worked with G-ENVIRO-(HOI MEA) construction & industry telecom civil & electrical drawings for 1 year from 2018 to 2019.
- Still working with HUAWEI Company as a draftsman civil; electrical drawings.
- Experience in Medina + Riyadh is 11 years.
Name Ameer Sultan
Father`s name Muhammad Usman
Date of birth
Driving License Valid
Marital status Married
Email Address Engsultan4@gmail.com
Currant Address K.S.A. Al Riyadh Al Hamara
Languages English, Urdu, Arabic Write and speak.
Sir If a chance is given to me to work under your Kind control, I assure you, sir, that, I shall leave no stone unturned to perform my duties.