Associate Civil Engineering.
To Seek and strive for a challenging position in a diversified group by employing the best of my potentials, skills, knowledge, experience, and attitudes. Willing to work under pressure, be able to work as a team. I earned in my profession that will keep me abreast of the latest trends and practices followed in engineering and technology.
Computer Applications and Office Automation. (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Diploma in Auto-cad. HSE
Civil Material Testing Course
Project: Irrigational SITES & Roads Company: Gul Construction Company
Client: Development Management Construction DMC
Position: Civil Supervisor
Duration: Dec. 2017 To May 2019.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Develop work progress reports involved in execution and bar work.
- Project Monitoring and Control.
- A critical view of civil field construction.
- Assisting in carrying out projects works, detailed engineering, and material approval.
- Review all drawings and specifications.
- Verification of work before the start and during work.
- Preparation of summary describing the problems associated with the projects.
- Develop work progress report to the Civil Engineer.
- Fulfill the role of Temporary Works Co-Ordinator when required.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity related to projects on Gateway to enable traceability.
- Works on Roads, Subgrade, Subbase, Base course, and Asphalt Paving.
- Project: Peshawar DHA Housing Projects Company: Habib Rafiq Construction LTD. Client: NESPAK
- Position: Civil Forman Duration: Jan 2017 To Oct 2017
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Chasing of Daily work schedule to ensure progress.
- Insisting Contractor’s Engineer to deploy requisite manpower and materials as per the priority of individual structures.
- Conducting meetings at the site with Contractors and subcontractors to chalk out the action to be taken on the activities causing concern.
- Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
- Ensuring duly checked & filled up all safety-related checklists.
- Checking and supervising controlled earth filling work.
- Checking and supervising all finishing works