To pursue a career as BIM Modeler / AutoCAD Draftsman, is challenging, responsible and affords the company of utilizing and furthers my knowledge, experience, leadership communication skills, and computer expertise.
HYUNDAI ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO.LTD (BY DAE JUNG E & C (PVT) LTD)
Role: MEP BIM Modeler November 2016 to 2021 (Present)
Construction of MEP Works (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)
Project: Waterfront Integrated Resort
Client: John Keells Group
Consultant : Balmond / Studio
Main contractor : Hyundai Engineering & Construction CO.LTD
Duration: 8 Years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing MEP Coordination (Revit) especially Plant room
- Preparing Shop Drawings (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)
- As-Built and Builders work drawings.
AL JABER ELECTRO-MECHANICAL CO W.L.L (DOHA – QATAR)
Role: MEP Draftsman July 2013 to September 2016
Project – 1 Construction of MEP Works (Mechanical)
Project: Airline Operations Facility
Client: New Doha International Airport (NDIA)
Consultant: KEO International
Main contractor: Al-Jaber Trading and Contracting. Co
Duration : 3 Years
Project – 2 Construction of MEP Works (Mechanical)
Project: Construction of Two Health Centers at Al-Waab and Qatar University
ASHGHAL- Ministry of Public works authority, State of Qatar
Consultant: Consultant Engineering Group (CEG)
Main contractor: United construction EST
Duration: 2 Years
KEEP ON TRACK ENGINEERING SERVICES AND SUPPLIERS (PVT) LTD.
Role: Draftsman May 2011 to May 2013
Project: Construction of Government School Building & landscape
Client: Education ministry of Sri Lanka
Duration : 3 years
BLISS CONSTRUCTION (PVT) LTD. SRILANKA
Role: Draftsman Jan 2011 to July 2011
Projects: Seven Story Luxury Apartment
Client: Mr. Mohamed Farook
Consultant: Engineering Consultant Company
Duration: 2 years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing Shop Drawings (Mechanical).
- Preparing MEP coordination drawings and builders’ work drawings.
- Preparing As-Built Drawings
- Taking off Quantities and getting site measurements.
- Preparing HVAC Tag Drawings
- Preparing comparison between IFC & IFT.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCED
- MEP model and Coordination using Revit
- Conduct Navisworks for Clash Detection and Reporting BIM Documentations
- MEP shop drawings of Mechanical services (Fire Protection, Water Supply, Drainage & ACMV )
- MEP shop drawings of Electrical services. Sound knowledge in
- Architectural & Structural Drawings.
- Coordination Shop Drawings (AutoCAD)
- MEP As-Built Drawings.
- Builders Works Drawings.
- Material take-off (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Comparison between IFC & IFT Adhoc Drawings
Navisworks 2016 & 2020
Auto CAD 2007 – 2020
MS Office 2010, 2013 & 2020
More than 10 Years
- Successfully Completed the BTEC Higher National Diploma in QUANTITY SURVEYING and CONSTRUCTION ECONOMICS at British college of applied studies – Awarded by EDEXCEL International, UK (2010/2012) – two years duration.- Edexcel Reference: BU70704
- Successfully completed Revit (MEP/Architecture/Structural ) & Navisworks conducted by the College of CEYCAD in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka.
- Successfully completed AUTOCAD 2D & 3D modeling conducted by the College of Architectural Engineering Technology in Kattankudy, Sri Lanka.
- Certificate of completion MEP DRAWINGS (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumping ) at conducted by College of Architectural Engineering Technology in Kattankudy, Sri Lanka.
- MS-Office (Certificate of completion Diploma in information technology at British college of applied studies.)
- Critical thinking and innovative ideas
- Creative energy and positive attitudes.
- Team work.
- Computer literacy
- Have good problem solving with analytic thinking.
- Could work in complex environments and projects.
- A quick learner.
I certify that the particulars given in this application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.